Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science, University of Vermont
2009 - 2013
- Minor: German
- Member of CS Crew & Computer Science Student Association (CSSA)
- Teaching Assistant, CS14: Introduction to Visual Basic
- Squash League
Languages and Technologies
|Haskell||OS X||Twitter Bootstrap|
Permalance Software Engineer, Meredith Content Licensing (Meredith Corp.)
September 2016 - Present
- Provide development and support for legacy content delivery software (PHP, MySQL, XML), as well as support for content team's custom delivery needs (reports, scripts, etc).
Software Engineer, Connor Homes, LLC
September 2014 - September 2016
- Sucessfully deployed a (heavily) modified ERP system based on the Odoo framework.
- Deployed a secure production webserver with Nginx.
- Provided support for users of the system and made modifications based on the needs of the company.
Software Developer, Logic Supply Inc
South Burlington, VT
June 2014 - August 2014
- Worked on a small team of developers performing maintenance and implementing custom modifications to an ERP system.
Web Developer, Xenon Apps
Burlington, VT & Remote
May 2014 - Present
Xenon Apps is currently a volunteer group of software developers who've worked together to create software to benefit our community and state. Xenon Apps developed and released a Web application and iPhone app to help organize and map out cleaning efforts for Vermon'ts "Green-up Day". My role included:
- Worked with Ethan Eldridge to design and develop the original site for xenonapps.com
- Generated a static site with Harp.js to host fast and secure web pages featuring company projects, roster and contact form.
- Used LESS CSS framework to create sleek and responsive layouts for all web pages
Coding Intern, Brandthropology
August 2012 - December 2012
- Helped work on company projects updating and implementing custom modules for Drupal 6 and 7, while also learning to use Git version control.
- Routinely updated content and installed Google Analytics to monitor website traffic for client websites as well as the company's own site.
IT Intern, Vermont Housing Finance Agency
June 2012 - August 2012
- Main project focused on migrating PDFs and respective metadata out of proprietary Canon ImageWare software into a SharePoint intranet site. Implemented custom Visual Basic scripts to accomplish this, as well as powershell scripts to operate on the data in SharePoint.
- Updated website content and made improvements to the website's PHP code.
- Provided general assistance to employees within the agency, including hardware and software upgrades, system log checks, presentation setup, and daily server backup checks.